Тренінг Youth4Regions в Брюсселі
Якщо ви цікавитеся регіональною політикою ЄС у вашому регіоні, маєте журналістський бекграунд, вам від 18 до 30 років та ви вільні 6-11 жовтня, то цей проект саме для вас!
Де: Брюссель, Бельгія
Коли: 6-11 жовтня 2019
Дедлайн: 15 червня 2019
Заповнити анкету для участі: https://youth4regions.win/
What do we offer?
- Trainings on journalism and EU regional policy
- The chance to receive mentorship from established journalists from your country
- Working side by side with renowned journalists during the EU Regions’ Week
- Visits of EU affairs media headquarters and EU institutions
- The unique opportunity to take part as a journalist in European Commission press trips to Member States
- Accommodation and travel expenses covered by the European Commission
What do we ask for?
- Interest in what EU regional policy is doing in your region
- Background in journalism (studies or experience)
- EU or neighbouring country citizen aged from 18 to 30 years old
- Availability during 6 – 11 October
The application period is open until 15 July 2019 at 17:00 (CET).
Until when can I apply?
The application period runs from 8 April until 15 July, 17:00 CET.
Are there any age limitations or other criteria which will determine the eligibility of candidates?
The application criteria are: EU or neighbouring country citizenship, age 18 to 30 years and to demonstrate a real interest in journalism through studies and/or work experience. Applications from former participants are not accepted.
Besides EU Member States, which other countries are accepted in the programme?
These are EU candidate countries (Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey), potential candidates (Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Kosovo) and ENI countries (Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine*, Syria and Tunisia, as well as Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine),
I am studying journalism in a communications degree. Am I eligible?
I am working part-time for a news outlet. Am I eligible?
I am no longer working as a journalist, but I used to study journalism 3 years ago. Am I eligible?
No. Only applicants with up to 2 years since graduation (calculated until the moment of the closing of the application period) are eligible.
I have been working as a journalist for 3 years. Am I eligible?
No. Only journalists with up to 2 years of experience (calculated until the moment of the closing of the application period) are eligible.
What themes should I focus on in my article and video report?
You must send a short article (400-1000 words) or a short video reportage (2 – 3 minutes) depicting a project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (including Interreg) or Cohesion Fund. The theme is up to you to choose.
What costs associated with coming to Brussels in October will be covered by the European Commission?
The Commission covers travel and accommodation. Most meals are also provided during the programme in October.
If selected, how long will I be in Brussels for?
You should come to Brussels from 6 to 11 October.