Міжнародний курс “Developing and Organizing a Trauma System and MCS Organization”
Досвідчені лікарі, медсестри і парамедики запрошуються до участі в практичному курсі, який відбудеться в Хайфі, Ізраїль, 22 жовтня – 3 листопада 2017 року.
Дедлайн – 1 липня 2017 року.
Детальний опис англійською:
- Comprehending the continuity of treatment of trauma patients in a trauma system
- Studying the structures involved in the various phases of treatment
- Developing a model of a trauma system appropriate for the student’s country of origin
- Mass casualty preparedness
- The course is intended for senior physicians, nurses and paramedics involved in the organization and treatment of trauma victims.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee; only 25 applicants will be accepted to the course.
- Applicants must speak and write English fluently.
- Application forms must be completed in English and accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae in English and a copy of the applicant’s medical degree
- Application forms must be received by Rambam Health Care Campus no later than July 1, 2017
Once accepted, kindly note the following:
- The course is held daily, for approximately 8 hours; meals are included
- There are no days off for the course duration (October 22 – November 3, 2017)
- Provisions will not be made for accommodations before or after the course
- Participants must attend all lectures and activities; failure attend will prevent the attendee from receiving a course completion certificate
You can find out more about the course here: http://bit.ly/2qs2N7Y
Participation rules & required documents: http://bit.ly/2arGojp