Літня академія для молодих лідерів у Швеції
Молоді фахівці з громадського та урядового секторів запрошуються до участі в Літній академії, організованій Шведським інститутом.
Дати: 13 – 24 червня 2016 року.
Місце: Мальмо, Швеція.
Дедлайн – 31 січня.
Детальний опис англійською:
SAYP 2016 will take place 13–24 June 2016 and is organised by SI and Malmö University. SAYP is a training programme developed to build new networks, knowledge and practices for increased transparency, efficiency and resilience in public administration in the countries in the Baltic Sea region and the EU Eastern Partnership countries. The programme also aims to strengthen young professionals and their individual capabilities to meet the requirements of a modern governance structure.
The application period for SAYP 2016 is 4–31 January 2016.
Who can apply?
The programme is targeted primarily at young professionals (up to 35 years old) already employed in the state structures, working with development of policy and measures to create a more transparent, resilient and efficient public administration. Applicants may preferably work within financial management/control and audit services, but may also work in other parts of the administration.
In 2016, we are focusing on young professionals from these groups:
- Policymakers (politicians, government officials, employees of political parties)
- Public servants (non-political civil servants working at government agencies)
- Civil society workers (CSO/NGO volunteers/employees)
A general requirement for any applicant is a good command of English language (the degree of proficiency should be specified in the CV) and a relevant education, consisting of at least three years of previous studies.
Citizens of Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Lithuania, Moldova, Sweden and Ukraine up to 35 years old may apply to SAYP. Young professionals employed in any of the above-mentioned countries but with a citizenship of another country in the Baltic Sea region are also qualified to apply. Young professionals currently not working in any of the eligible countries according to the above cannot apply.
Participation in the programme is offered free of charge and includes, meals, accommodation and travel expenses to Sweden. Some minor expenses may be expected during the stay in Sweden, depending on what the participants choose to do in their spare time and during the free days in the weekend.
How to apply?
The application is made electronically, using the SI online application portal. You need to go through the following steps in order to apply for participation in SAYP 2016:
- Prepare your Motivation letter according to the SI template. Motivation letters in any other templates or formats are NOT valid. Make sure to read the questions in the Motivation Letter thoroughly and be specific and personal in your reasoning. Without exception, answers may not exceed the allowed number of characters (letters and spaces) for each question.
- Prepare your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in the Europass format of maximum 3 pages. A CV submitted in any other format than the Europass is NOT valid. Additional pages will be disregarded.
- Prepare a Letter of Reference according to the SI template. Remember that a letter of reference that is not signed is NOT valid.
- Apply using the SI online application portal and attach the necessary enclosures. The link to the application portal will be available on this page during the application period 4–31 January 2016. Remember that an application that has not been submitted within this period will not be taken into consideration.