ЄВС у Польщі
Where: Dąbrowa Białostocka, Poland
Costs: None. You will have paid accommodation and receive a monthly food allowance + pocket money. Your health insurance and the travel from and to your home country will also be covered by the Erasmus+ programme.
Deadline: 20 August 2017
Possibilities for a volunteer:
- Organizing activities for students living in a boarding school through sports activities (in various fields);
- Co-organize / organize school and interschool competitions;
- Supporting disabled school student with an individual course of learning;
- Animation school (eg. School breaks, creating thematic newsletters school, eg. Of the EU, volunteering, etc.);
organizing workshops, clubs interests;
- Cooperation with the school with ongoing projects;
- cooperation with the Occupational Therapy Workshops;
- collaboration with the House of Culture – cyclical collaboration with a member of the Team – the director of the cultural center Maciej Sulik support workshops for senior citizens run by Maciek (once a week); support art classes, vocal, music, chess club, Cooperate / running clubs language Sr., cafes language – depends of needs and abilities of the volunteer;
- implementing global education activities.
- Age 18-30 years;
- The person who will be willing to co-create and develop sports activities
- good knowledge of English (Knowledge of Russian will be a plus);
- Open person with motivation and intentions to animation school environment (during breaks and outside of class);
- A person willing to work with different target groups for development (youth, seniors and children) in collaboration with the House of Culture, Kindergarten and primary school through workshops, eg. Artistic or movement;
- A person willing and determined to live and function in a small community;
- strong motivation for learning Polish language.
Please, send your motivation letter and CV in English to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to indicate that your sending organization is Non-governmental organization “Kharkiv association for active youth “Stella” with EI accreditation number – 2015-1-PL-01-KA110-017829 and PIC-number – 947609200.