ЄВС-проект у Німеччині
Більше інформації англійською мовою надано нижче.
Place: Karlsruhe, Germany
The volunteer will support the daily activities with the kids, art activities, sports, experimental activities, role playing, building and construction. Depending on the own interests of the volunteer there’s the possibility to support one of these topics with own workshops or ideas – and also to realize an own little project within this topic. The team, which is mixed of different nationalities, as well as the children who are coming from various national backgrounds, offer an exciting working area for European Volunteers. Especially for the children in the day care centre it’s an important experience to get in touch with various cultures. But also for the team it’s an important and inspiring experience. The working hours will be 38 hours per week. The volunteer has 24 holiday days. Opening times: 7:00-17:30. Kita Holidays: 3 weeks in summer, 2 weeks in winter.
More information about German-French Day Care Center “Kita SieKids” you can find here:
- At least 18 years old
- Interest in pedagogique work
- Interest and some experiences in working with handicapped children
- Possibly experience in working with handicapped children or people
- Good knowledge of English (understanding, speaking, writing, reading), basic skills in German would be helpful but aren’t obligatory
- Open to get to know Germany and German culture and interested to live in another country for a year.
The project is funded by the Erasmus+ Program.
- All expenses for visa, insurance, accommodation, food and international travel costs are fully covered.
- The volunteer receives 110 € pocket money and 236 € money for food every month. He/she will also receive a ticket for the public transport.
- The volunteer will be accommodated in a house with six more EVS volunteers. The volunteers share kitchen, bathroom and a common room. There’s no own sleeping room for everybody but there will be a rotating system so that everybody can have his/her own room for some time. Beside there’s also a room where guests can be accommodated.
In order to apply, you should send:
- Your CV,
- Motivation letter,
- Confirmation of physical capacity and psychological performance:
- Info about your sending organization:
NAME OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – KHARKIV NON-GOVERNMENTAL ASSOCIATION FOR ACTIVE YOUTH “STELLA”
ADDRESS OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – Lugovska 7/1
POSTAL CODE OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – 61029
CITY OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – Kharkiv
COUNTRY OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – Ukraine
HEI-REF OF THE SENDING ORGANISATION – 2015-1-PL01-KA110-017829
PIC NUMBER – 947609200
PHONE NUMBER OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – +380977156420
CONTACT PERSON OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – Tomenko Iryna
E-MAIL OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make it clear in motivation letter why you want to work in day care center and what is your motivation for that kind of work.
In the subject of your e-mail you should indicate “EVS in Germany. Kita SieKids”.
The Skype interviews will take place on April 18-19th only with the successful candidates.