ЄВС у сфері соціальних відносин в Бельгії
НГО “Стелла” шукає волонтера на довготерміновий ЄВС-проект.
Дедлайн – 14 серпня.
Детальний опис англійською:
When – a total of 22 week(s) during the period Jan 2018 to Nov 2018
Where – Brussels, Belgium
Deadline – 14/08/2017
The European Network on Independent Living (ENIL) is looking for a 6 – 12 months EVS volunteer within the Erasmus + EVS program.
At the start of the EVS programme, ENIL will give you the chance to learn more about all aspects of its work. After this introductory period, staff will together with you identify how you can best contribute to ENIL’s work. For example, if you have excellent writing skills, you may be given responsibility to develop articles for the Newsletter or website, new publications or policy statements.
Depending on your skills and interests, your day to day tasks may include:
- Supporting the staff with organising campaigns
- Planning and organising study visits, workshops, hearings in the European Parliament etc.
- Desk based research and drafting of texts to contribute to written materials.
- Contributing to ENIL’s advocacy work (by following-up EU initiatives like the Pillar of Social Rights.
- Contributing to the work of the ENIL Youth Network
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements
- The volunteer selected should not have any direct cost to participate in EVS. Travel, accommodation and some pocket money are covered by the Erasmus + program, as well as extra costs for special needs/personal assistance for disabled people.
- The pocket money should not be used for food and travel costs. These will be covered separately.
- Once the volunteer is selected, ENIL will contact them to find out their access needs and will then apply for funding for the project based on their needs.
- It is important to be clear about your access needs and potential extra cost (e.g. price of visa
training during the project
As an EVS volunteer, you will work in the ENIL Brussels office and gain experience in advocating for changes in European laws and policies, as part of a small international team. While volunteering for ENIL, you will also learn more about disability rights and Independent Living.
We expect you to have a positive can do attitude and basic computer skills. As the working language at ENIL is English, a good knowledge of the English language is essential. You have to be between 18 and 30 years old and cannot be in paid employment to be accepted in the Erasmus+ program.
If you want to make a difference and contribute to creating an inclusive society, you could be the person ENIL is looking for! We strongly encourage disabled people to apply.
How to apply
Send your CV and motivational letter (no more than 1 page) in English before 14/08/2017 to Frank Sioen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on the experience from the last year, we expect a high number of applications,. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Don’t forget to indicate that your sending organization is Non-governmental organization “Kharkiv association for active youth “Stella” with EI accreditation number – 2015-1-PL-01-KA110-017829 and PIC-number – 947609200.
Фото – marius badstuber