ЄВС у Угорщині
Where: Tornyospálca, Hungary
When: September 2018 – July 2019 (11 month)
Deadline: 31 July 2018
Volunteer will be involved in different types of activities:
- Working with children at the kindergarten part (helping the staff with crafts and games) will develop the creative skills of the volunteer;
- Thematic event where the volunteer can introduce their culture to the congregation and the different groups (elderly, children);
- Working with elderly: supporting them in their regular activities, but also helping to plan different special projects: like gymnastics and do crafts for special occasions such as Christmas, Eastern, trips for elderly;
- Taking part of supporting the elderly more personally, talking to them, walking outside with them;
- Volunteers will have an active role in promoting Erasmus+. Their ideas in dissemination of results are welcome. We encourage that volunteer comes up with an idea of a “mini project” and show something about their own culture, presentation and singing are welcomed. This will ensure the development of entrepreneurship, planning skills and communication in the foreign language;
- Weekly meetings with the mentor is helping in to develop a problem solving skill set, along with selfexpression in their own language or later on in Hungarian.
Volunteer’s own project will promote the intercultural angle of Erasmus + volunteering. The volunteer will be able to develop a small project where he or she talks about his/her own culture, cultural differences and cultural backgrounds as well as social differences. This of course should be in a creative way, depending on the age group for whom it is presented. It could be in ways such: singing, presentation, culture dinners and cultural clubs. Depending on the volunteers this could be done in rotation with the other volunteers to make a whole serial of events.
- 18-30 years old
- Interest in the project
The project is funded by the Erasmus+ Programme. All expenses for visa, insurance, accommodation, food and international travel costs are fully covered. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
How to apply?
In order to apply please send your CV and motivation letter in English (no more than 1 page) to email@example.com and make clear why you’d like to take part in this project.
In the subject of your e-mail please indicate «EVS in Hungary, Tornyospálca».