ЄВС-проект у Франції
Коли: 1 жовтня 2018 – 30 червня 2019
Де: Montluel, Lyon, France
Дедлайн: 30 березня 2018
Детальний опис англійською:
The main part of the EVS project will occur in the MFR du Domaine de la Saulsaie, situated near the Montluel village. For the week-ends (from Thursday evening until Monday morning) and holidays, the accomodation of the volunteer will be in Concordia’s volunteers house, in Lyon.
Montluel is a french village in the department of Ain that belongs to the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. The inhabitants of Montluel are called the Montluistes. Montluel enjoys a privileged position because it is located between the urban area of Lyon and the Ain countryside. The climate is semi-continental with Mediterranean influences: summers are hot and sunny and winters are cold. Montluel is also located next to the Dombes region, famous for its thousands little lakes with rich flora and fauna. The village is quite large and it is divided into three areas: the town, the wooded hill of Côtière and the plateau.
Montluel is only 23 km away from Lyon, 44 km from Bourg-en-Bresse and 39 km from Villefranche-sur-Saône. Montluel is located 10 minutes from the motorway A42 to Geneva and it is crossed by the RN84. The departemental couches (line 171 from Montluel to Lyon) and the Rhône-Alpes TER train allows you to reach Lyon or Ambérieu-en-Bugey following the RN84.
In 2014 Montluel registered a population of 7036. The majority of the population works in the urban area of Lyon.
The MFR Domaine de la Saulsaie is situated quite far away from the center of the village of Montluel. It’s located in a really rural place, without regular public transports.
The office of Concordia Rhône-Alpes (the coordinating organisation) is situated in Lyon, the 3rd biggest city of France, at the East. Lyon benefits from a temperate climate and offers all kinds of services and the access to leisure is well developed. It’s a city really touristic, with a strong cultural patrimony
The volunteer will be asked to support the MFR’s staff, to favour intercultural and linguistic awareness among the students and to support the organisation of pedagogical activities.
In particular the activities will deal with:
- Intercultural awareness
- Be an ambassador of his/her own country.
- Organise intercultural evenings to make the students discover their own country and other European countries. Present the differences in these countries concerning certain topics like geography, culture, current laws… in order to discuss with students about the french system.
- Participate to workshops that prepare students to leave for an internship abroad (help with the CV, motivation letter, intercultural preparation…).
- Pedagogical and other activities
- Linguistic support in collaboration with the English teachers during: basic English classes / professional English classes (with the European section) / sociocultural education classes in English.
- Help students with their homeworks
- Support with accompanying students during school trips or professional events
- Participate in visiting internships of the students
- Organise from time to time thematic evenings for the students during their leisure time
The detailed activities will be defined both by the volunteer and the MFR’s staff, according to the volunteer’s skills and interests.
- Adaptation, sense of organisation and anticipation;
- To be communicative and easy to approach by youngsters;
- Speak good english and/or french or be really motivated to learn french;
- Motivation for the themes of youth activities and french pedagogical and educationial system;
- Availability for a 9 months project starting in the beginning of october 2018;
- To have the driving license and feel comfortable with driving could be a good help.
- Working Hours: The volunteer will work 32 hours per week, distributed in 4 days a week. He/she will have 7 weeks of holidays (when the MFR will be closed) + the national holidays.
Working and living conditions:
- Accommodation and food will be provided. The volunteer will have two different accomodations available. The main one will be used during the days of his/her missions, from monday evening to thursday, inside the MFR du Domaine de la Saulsaie, in Montluel.
- The other one will be available for week-ends (from Thursday evening until Monday morning) and during his/her holidays, and will be situated in Concordia’s house, in Lyon.
In the MFR, the volunteer will live in a student accommodation but in an area separated from the other students. The room will be locked and the showers as well as the toilet will be in front of the room. The volunteer will also have an equipped kitchen with a fridge, electric oven, dishes, cutlery, coffee machine at his/her disposal.
A TV and an Internet connection will also be available.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided by the MFR, except on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday morning.
MFR staff will arrange and furnish the living space according to the expectations of the volunteer at his/her arrival.
To be noticed: the MFR is situated in a rural place, without daily public transport, except the school bus on monday and friday. Depending on the situation, a car can be lent to the volunteer on the evenings to be more free to move around.
In Concordia, the accommodation of the volunteers will be in a house composed of 3 rooms, a kitchen/living room, a bathroom and a courtyard. The house is alongside the office of Concordia. This place is situated in “Jean Macé” area, 7th district of Lyon, with public transports and different kind of conveniences in the neighbourhood.
The volunteer who will do his/her missions in the MFR will live in this accomodation during Fridays, week-ends and holidays. During these days, he/she will share this apartment with 2 other EVS volunteers doing their service for different organisations. He/she will be able to do his/her own meals in the common kitchen. Wifi access will be available.
How to apply
Please send your CV and motivation letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
and write „Animation and intercultural exchange in a french high school, SO – NGO Stella, Ukraine” in the subject of the e-mail. Application deadline: 30/03/2018 included