ЄВС-проект у Франції
НГО “Стелла” шукає волонтера для нового довгострокового ЄВС у Франції, пов’язаного з допомогою в організації, що займається неформальною освітою.
Дедлайн – 10 квітня!
Place: Marseille, France
Hors Pistes (previously Pistes Solidaires Méditerranée) is an NGO, created in 2013, working on the field of non-formal education. It aims at promoting citizenship (equality, tolerance, altruism) in our intercultural society and interdependent world. The organisation is involved in training youngsters as “change makers”, through enabling meetings and exchange between youngsters from different cultures and various horizons.
- Raise awareness about learning mobility
- Support in the entire project-cycle: project writing, participants support, logistic organization, final reports writing
- Prepare the pedagogical contents of events and workshops
- Participate to the communication strategy of the organisation
- Participate in other projects and everyday life of the organisation
- Participation in “Youth exchanges and Training courses” field of the organisation (Sending and hosting).
- Being eligible for European Voluntary Service
- Having an intermediate level in english and, preferably, a basic level of french
- Being greatly motivated by the project.
- Being at ease at leading intercultural and awareness workshops.
- Being willing to learn and participate within an intercultural team.
The project is funded by the Erasmus+ Program. All expenses for visa, insurance, accommodation, food and international travel costs are fully covered.
31,5 hours per week; days off on Saturday and Sunday, the Friday afternoon is also off.
The volunteer will have a single room in fully equipped flat, shared with other volunteers. The volunteer will leave in a flat in Marseille together with 3 other volunteers, 15/20 minutes walking from the office.
The volunteer will get an allowance every month for his/her food and pocket money. The volunteer will cook the meals by him/herself; all standard cooking equipment is provided in the house.
Please send your CV and few lines of your motivation in the text to email@example.com and put firstname.lastname@example.org in copy.
Then organizators will send you a short application form to fill out.