Міжнародний молодіжний форум “Germany, Russia, Ukraine: A Common Future?”
Молодь у віці 18 – 26 років запрошується до участі в міжнародному форумі.
Дати: 20 – 26 листопада 2016 року.
Дедлайн: 30 вересня.
Детальний опис англійською:
What role do the youth and civil societies play in easing tensions between states? How does media affect our perception of other countries? How do young people feel and what do they think on the other side of the conflict? These and many other questions are raised in our three-year youth project designed by youth from three different countries –– Trilateral Youth Forum “Germany, Russia, Ukraine: A Common Future?”. Our goal is to provide youth with a platform to discuss, doubt, raise questions, share some very different at times opinions but trying to define common challenges and ways to overcome them together at the end. Would it be an academic or a policy problem, social or cultural issue, we welcome you to shape agenda with us. This year in Kyiv we plan the final 3rd edition of the Forum. And we invite you to participate in mutually respectful discussions with experts to discover new ways of strengthening the ties between our societies. If you are keen on meeting active like-minded students and young professionals from Germany, Russia and Ukraine to create common youth and social-oriented projects, apply for the III TYF and join our multinational young community in our search for a better common future.
Learn more about our concept and values here.
When? November 20 – 26, 2016; 5 full program days, excluding days of arrival (November 20th) and departure (November 26th).
Where? Kyiv, Ukraine
Who? 10 active and motivated 18-26-year-old people from each of the three respective countries, who are interested in contributing into a sustainable development of the trilateral relations. Young future leaders and specialists in the field of media, politics, economics, education, security and civil society.
Why? The main goal of the Forum is to reinforce the civil society aspect of German-Russian-Ukrainian Trialogue at the youth level.
The working language is English. The knowledge of German, Russian and Ukrainian is an advantage.
Topics of the Forum:
- role of the youth in the civil society of Germany, Russia and Ukraine;
- economic relations and business;
- oral history and the construction of collective memory;
- migratory issues;
- the role of mass media in shaping public consciousness.
- understanding of common culture and space;
- conflict resolution.
- Guided excursions to historical places of Kyiv and reflections on joint historical issues;
- Moderated workshops on forum topics with experts and participants’ presentations;
- Open space workshops for participants to raise independently important issues for joint discussions;
- Sessions with politicians, journalists, and representatives of NGOs and business;
- Public panel discussion on the future of the trilateral relations;
- Market of Possibilities for project partners, foundations, youth organizations and a participant projects’ fair;
- Evening of Cultures
Participants will be asked to prepare short presentations about their research on one of the forum topics (during the workshops) and get the chance to present their own project ideas about the development of the trilateral relations.
- Application form is to be filled out online
- Essay on one of topics of the Forum (up to 3000 characters, spaces included; please use the online application form)
- Age: 18-26 years
- Nationality: Germany, Russia, Ukraine
What is covered?
Organizers cover accommodation and meals for the Forum days.
Travel costs can be partly reimbursed:
- German participants: up to 200 Euro
- Ukrainian participants: up to 50 Euro
- Russian participants: up to 200 Euro
* There is a participation fee of 30€. In case of additional fundraising the participation fee will be reimbursed.
Submission deadline for applications: 30th of September 2016, 23.59 CET
All applicants will be notified about the decision via email until mid-October 2016.
Please take into account our FAQ. If there are still questions, feel free to send us an e-mail!
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org