Стажування у Всесвітній організації охорони здоров’я
Всесвітня організація охорони здоров’я (World Health Organization (WHO) надає можливість стажування в одному з офісів організації тривалістю від 3 тижнів до 6 місяців. Стажування неоплачуване.
Дедлайн – 1 січня 2019 року.
Детальний опис англійською:
WHO is the directing and coordinating authority on international health within the United Nations system. WHO has 194 Member States and more than 7000 people working in 150 country offices, in 6 regional offices and at headquarter in Geneva. WHO offers internships globally in our country and regional offices, as well as at headquarters.
The WHO internship programme has three objectives: (a) to provide a framework for assigning students from diverse academic backgrounds to WHO programmes, where educational experience can be enhanced through practical work assignments; (b) to expose students to the work of WHO and (c) to provide WHO programmes with the assistance of students specializing in various fields. Most students are placed in health-related programmes, although placements in other area of work like for example communication, external relations, finance or human resources are also possible.
Under the supervision of a technical expert in the respective area, interns are assigned a project based on agreed terms of references and in line with their skills set. These terms of references typically include some or all of the following responsibilities:
- review literature and conduct literature surveys
- undertake web research and data collection on specific subject area
- organize data and documents
- participate in the development of tools and guidelines
- assist in drafting, formatting and editing policy briefs, tool kits, guides/manuals, hand-outs, brochures and reports
- assist in organizing workshops, meetings, conferences, events
- participate in on-going departmental projects