Волонтерські проекти 2016 року в Марокко
Організація “Casa Voluntary Morocco” вчергове влаштовує кілька волонтерських літніх проектів та запрошує до участі українців. Наразі відкрита реєстрація на два проекти, пов’язані із викладанням англійської / французької мов та вивченням арабської.
Детальний опис англійською:
Volunteers will develop personal competences living and working in new environment as well as contribute to local community working on the activities that will foster intercultural learning and dialogue. Important part of the volunteers’ activities are culture courses for local youth in order to promote cultural diversity and tolerance (understanding) towards different cultures.
After the successful of CVW experience in this field, and according to people’s Requirements, our Organization will go on organizing English and French courses to Children’s and young people aged from 10 to 18 years old with less education sustain opportunities .
Those courses aim to:
- Giving the opportunity to young people who have never been in touch or who are in their first or second year, to discover it or/and to overcome the difficulties they have in those languages.
- Trying to connect those children with friends from abroad so as to correspond between them in English/French as a tool to promote their English/French knowledge’s and levels and establish new friendship.
Ofen volunteers will run classes in tandem with another internatonal volunteer. When applying for this project, volunteers need to choose either Teaching English or Teaching French.
If you can teach both languages, please outline this on your applicaton form. Please note, volunteers do not need to be qualifed or experienced teachers to partcipate on this project.
- Moroccan Hosting Family
- Welcome meeting
- Complete immersion in the local culture
- 24-hour emergency phone
- Long term experienced staff
- All meals (unless otherwise stated in field manuals)
- Location orientation
- All necessary project training by experienced staff
- All necessary project equipment and materials
- Written record of service completion (for volunteers that successfully complete their project)