Всесвітній молодіжний форум у Баку
Альянс Цивілізацій Об’єднаних Націй (United Nations Alliance of Civilizations) вчергове організовує Всісвітній форум та запрошує на нього молодь.
Дати: 25 – 27 квітня 2016 року.
Місце: Баку, Азербайджан.
Дедлайн: 17 січня 2016 року.
Детальний опис англійською:
The UNOAC Global Forum is a major event organized regularly by the UNAOC, bringing together government heads of states and Foreign Ministers, prominent personalities and experts as well as current and potential partners from academia, media, the private sector, youth-led organizations and other civil society organizations. The Forum provides a global platform for discussions on intercultural dialogue and social inclusion. Past Forums have been hosted in Spain, Turkey, Brazil, Qatar, Austria and Indonesia.
The UNAOC Global Forum will take place in Baku, Azerbaijan on April 26-27, 2016 and the Youth Event will take place on April 25, 2016. The Youth Event is conceived as a preparatory event to maximize and enrich youth’s experience of the Global Forum, a unique international level opportunity for the civic and intercultural participation of young people. Up to 150 youth from diverse cultural and religious backgrounds with outstanding track records in intercultural dialogue and youth work will be selected as participants of the Youth Event and the 7th UNAOC Global Forum in Baku. The Youth Event will also have an online component with the aim of maximizing the exchange of ideas among participants and preparation for the actual event. Its outcome will be a series of Narratives of Tomorrow, which articulate youth’s vision for inclusive societies, building on the positive contributions youth are already making in this regard.
The objectives of the Youth Event:
- Support and provide a framework for selected 125-150 young people from diverse backgrounds to meaningfully participate in the UNAOC Global Forum, engage with the Forum theme and subthemes and bring youth voices to the Forum discussions;
- Engage with UNAOC on the relevance of its activities for young people;
- Grow selected participants’ network and expand their activities through interaction with other youth involved in social action;
- Support youth participants’ access to and knowledge of the global youth movement for peace and its network;
- Promote the SDGs and discuss the role of youth in achieving them by 2030;
- Facilitate the creation of Narratives of Tomorrow as the main outcome of the Youth Event. These narratives articulate participating youth’s vision and solutions for the world to “live together in inclusive societies” and chart the course for the way forward;
- Motivate and empower participants to act as agents for social transformation and intercultural dialogue in their communities.