Українсько-норвезька літня школа
Громадська організація “Українсько-Скандинавський Центр” за підтримки Чернівецького Національного Університету та Посольства Королівства Норвегії в Україні оголошує набір на трьохтижневу українсько-норвезьку літню школу.
Дати: 2 – 21 липня 2017 року.
Місце: Чернівці, Україна.
Дедлайн: 7 квітня.
Детальний опис англійською:
Public Organization ‘Ukrainian-Scandinavian Center’ is currently accepting applications for a Summer School for Norwegians and Ukrainians, which will take place 3-23th of July in a historical city of Chernivtsi (Ukraine). This project offers a unique opportunity to get to know more about Ukrainian language, culture and history, as well as to explore opportunities for further cooperation between Ukraine and Norway. Project is organized with a support of Chernivtsi National University and Royal Norwegian Embassy in Ukraine
Program of the summer school consists of two parts:
- Language and cultural studies – Norwegian language classes (for Ukrainians) and Ukrainian language classes (for Norwegians)
- Developmental studies – include seminars on human rights, political situation and democratic processes in Ukraine. Developmental studies classes will be joint for both Norwegian and Ukrainian students.
Leisure activities available for participants will include:
- guided tours to Yaremche, Khotyn, Kolomyia, Kamianets-Podilskyi;
- cultural evenings (food, costumes, literature, films, cartoons, meeting with musical groups, writers etc.);
- meetings with politicians, journalists, activists;
- quests and board games evenings;
- concerts, theaters.
The main objectives of the summer school are:
- to build a bridge between Ukrainian and Norwegian cultures
- to raise awareness on Ukraine in Norway
- to facilitate development of Ukrainian-Norwegian relations
- to stimulate interest in studying Norwegian and Ukrainian languages
There are no restrictions for age, occupation or nationality of the potential applicants; however, due to the nature of the project applicants from Ukraine and Scandinavian countries are going to be prioritised. Students and young professionals with a background in Eastern European studies, Slavic languages, journalism and political science are especially encouraged to apply.
The full cost of participation in the Summer School is 6000 NOK. There also are a limited number of partial and full scholarships available. If you are interested in receiving a scholarship please specify it in the application form
In order to apply, please follow this link http://ukr-scandinavian.org/summer-school/about-the-school/
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org