Програма стажування в галузі прав власності та відкритих даних
Програма оплачуваного стажування для випускників у США, але також розглядається варіант стажування в Європі або Австралії.
Дедлайн: 15 січня.
Детальний опис англійською:
Output from Program
- Global policies analysis of the open data in the field of land and resource rights
- Better definition for the land ownership dataset in the global open data index for 2016.
- Stakeholders and partner mapping for the global open data index (for submissions).
- Recommendations to thematic Index.
- A working paper / blog posts about open data in land and resource ownership.
Objectives for Recipient of Fellowship
- To provide training and support to qualified professionals seeking to pursue a career in helping promote tenure security and open data in land information;
- To provide opportunities to gain comparative experience on relevant research and proposing relative standards for comparing open data policies globally;
- To build a network of land professionals with an interest in open data issues.
The Fellowship recipient(s) will receive a monnthly stipend.
Duration and Location
The Fellowship(s) are awarded for a 4-6 month period, with an anticipated start date in February 2016. The Fellowship is not necessarily location dependent, but preference will be given to candidates who can co-locate with Cadasta staff, ideally in Washington DC, but with consideration also given to candidates who could locate in Munich, Melbourne, London or Amsterdam
- Recent graduate degree or doctoral degree (or in progress) in a relevant field such as law, international development/policy, geography, land tenure issues, geomatics, urban planning, public policy and governance.
- Demonstrated interest in land tenure issues and/or open data initiatives;
- Excellent legal research, analysis, and writing skills ,
- Strong communications skills in English (oral and written)
- Ability to work collaboratively with a remote international team as well as with relevant stakeholders; and
- Foreign language skills (preferred).
Research Fellowship applications in electronic format are due January 15th, 2016 and the fellowships will be announced by February 1st, 2016.
Please submit the following to email@example.com by January 15th, 2016. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
- Cover letter/Statement of Interest (1 page maximum)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Diploma or proof of current education status
- Writing Sample (5-7 page maximum)
- Two References (one academic, one professional)