Тренінговий курс “One Last Chance”
Мета тренінгового курсу – надати молодіжним працівникам знання про роботу з конфліктами, використання симуляційних ігор та ненасильницьку комунікацію.
Дати: 17 – 23 липня 2018 року.
Дедлайн: 25 травня.
Детальний опис англійською:
One Last Chance will be the fourth edition of successful project aiming to develop youth workers competence in dealing with with conflicts. Take a look at the infographic, based on evaluation from previous courses: https://goo.gl/fsGyHH
Selection criteria for participants
- Clear learning expectations
- Potential to transfer learning to youth work related context
- Commitment to active participation in preparation, implementation and follow up phases.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Above 18 years old
- To be resident from one of the eligible countries, mentioned above.
This training course was developed upon the ending of the Strategic Partnership “Borderline Boardgames” which developed, among other outcomes, the educational board game “Mission Z” which presents an effective way of experiencing and reflecting on conflict and conflict management and resolution. Take a look on the teaser video: https://goo.gl/fkgRme
The objectives of the project are:
- Improve youth workers’ skills with practical tools and experiential non-formal activities on conflict, conflict management, resolution and transformation.
- Improve youth work quality and enhance the role of youth workers and NGOs as social facilitators spreading European values and a culture of peace, freedom, tolerance and respect.
- Develop the competence of empathy and non violent communication as skills linked to positive conflict management;
- Enhance the participants’ attitude in transforming conflict situations into learning opportunities;
- Share among youth workers and partners common concerns about issues of conflict, migration, prejudice, violent radicalisation; exchange good practices and tools;
- Promote heightened recognition of the educational value of NFE activities for building a more aware and understanding Europe.
Besides using simulation games and board games experience we as well use method of Nonviolent Communication, Empathy, Image and Forum Theatre. All those methods and all activities are based on non-formal education approach.
Travel will be reimbursed based on the actual costs, but it will not exceed such limits.
- Czechia, Norway, Poland, Russia, Ukraine: max. 275 eur.
- Board, Lodging and Local travel is covered
40 eur. to cover extra training costs. (possibility for reduction, if justified)