Національний Демократичний Інститут шукає регіонального координатора програми (Дніпро, Тернопіль)
Відкрита вакансія регіонального координатора програми з політичної участі жінок.
Дедлайн – 16 лютого.
Детальний опис англійською:
The National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI) is a non-profit organization working to strengthen democracy worldwide. NDI programs are supported by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Sweden, Canada, the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) and other donors.
NDI-Ukraine is currently seeking two Regional Program Coordinators for its Women’s Political Participation Program. The positions will be based in Dnipro and Ternopil and require local travel. These are the full time positions reporting to the Women Lead Program Manager and Program Director.
Job Titles: Women’s Political Participation Program Coordinator, NDI Ukraine
Task and Responsibilities:
- Help implement and oversee program in the region and serve as primary support to the Program Manager/Program Director.
- Assist in drafting program materials.
- Serve as NDI representative in the field with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Perform administrative duties as needed to support the Program Manager/Program Director, including data entry, arranging appointments, travel, preparing correspondence, and records maintenance.
- Provide oral translation at seminars, conferences, meetings and written translation of program materials as needed.
- Provide logistical arrangements for organizing program events and maintain logistical support to program staff during travel.
- Follow and understand the political situation in the country.
- Prepare meeting/activities notes, background information on political actors when needed.
- Assist with and provide back-up for the day-to-day operations of the program, responding to routine program inquiries, ensuring prompt and accurate forwarding of messages.
- Reconcile expenditures in accordance with NDI’s financial policies.
- Carry out other tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration or Linguistics with a focus on gender studies;
- Ability to demonstrate a keen interest in Ukraine’s reform, political processes, advancement of gender equality, decentralization, and citizen engagement;
- Work experience in a related field is preferred, together with a thorough understanding of the political and civic landscape in Ukraine;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English;
- Ability to work in organized manner, meet deadlines and work in a team;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Programs, Excel, Internet);
Interested applicants should submit CVs and motivation letters in English by email to the following email address: email@example.com. Please indicate the position (Women’s Political Participation Program Coordinator) you are applying for in the subject line of the e-mail.
NDI offers a competitive package of remuneration and benefits. Actual salaries will be negotiated with successful applicants based on qualifications and experience.
The deadline for the submission of the required documents is by close of business on February 16, 2017.
Only selected candidates will be invited for a written test on February 21-22.
Successful finalists will be invited for an oral test and an interview on March 6 – 7.