Литва: 30 стипендій для навчання в магістратурі для українських студентів
Міністерство освіти, науки і спорту Литовської Республіки відкриває конкурс заявок на отримання стипендій Литви на денну магістерську ступінь у вищих навчальних закладах Литви у 2019/2020 навчальному році.
Фінансування в рамках конкурсу здійснюється громадянам Вірменії, Азербайджану, Білорусі, Китаю, Грузії, Ізраілю, Японії, Кореї, Молдови, України, а також іноземцям литовського походження. Для громадян України передбачено 30 стипендій. Всі затверджені кандидати отримають щомісячну стипендію у розмірі 380 євро на час навчання.
Травень 3, 2019 – дедлайн для подачі документів першого етапу відбору
Липень 1, 2019 – кандидати, які пройшли попередній відбір, будуть проінформовані
Липень 12, 2019 – дедлайн для другого етапу відбору
Серпень 4, 2019 – кандидати, які отримали стипендію, будуть сповіщені про це
Далі – англійською мовою.
1. Candidate must be a national of one of the following countries: the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Azerbaijan, the Republic of Belarus, the People’s Republic of China, Georgia, the State of Israel, Japan, the Republic of Korea, foreigners of Lithuanian origin, the Republic of Moldova and the Republic of Ukraine. A foreigner of Lithuanian origin cannot hold citizenship from any EU or EEA country.
2. Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree.
3. Candidate must have an official letter of acceptance or pre-acceptance for full-time Master’s degree studies from a Lithuanian higher education institution.
4. Candidate must have a good knowledge of Lithuanian, English, or other language in which the study programme is being conducted (a minimum of a B2 level of command of the language of instruction according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
5. A scholarship can be granted only once. A candidate who has already received funding under this instrument will not be eligible.
6. A scholarship cannot be granted to a candidate who is studying or planning to study in an international joint degree programme with a portion of the studies (as a mandatory mobility period) being in the candidate’s home country.
First stage: A candidate for the Lithuanian State Scholarship for full-time Master’s degree should apply through the online application system and enclose listed scanned documents.
Second stage: A candidate for the Lithuanian State Scholarship for full-time Master’s degree (ONLY for those who successfully passed the first selection round) should submit a document certifying the completion of education at a higher education institution or adequate education (diploma and enclosure thereto) to the Lithuanian higher education institution. The Higher education institution will provide assessment results of the candidate’s academic achievements (with all additional required information) to the Education Exchanges Support Foundation.
For the first selection round (deadline: 3rd of MAY, 2019):
1. Personal and contact information (data should be filled in via the online application system).
2. A document certifying the level of command of the language of instruction: a document issued by a competent institution (e. g. home institution, host institution, language centre or school, etc.) certifying a minimum of a B2 level of command of the language of instruction according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
3. Letter of motivation (must be filled in via the online application system).
Please prepare a letter of motivation that includes the following information:
1. Describe your experience and achievements which are related to the chosen study programme in Lithuania.
2. Please explain why you chose a particular study programme and higher education institution in Lithuania.
3. Please describe how, in your opinion, you will benefit from studies in Lithuania in terms of your future career and personal development.
4. Please describe why you are a suitable candidate for the Lithuanian State scholarship.
4. One recommendation in Lithuanian or English (must be provided through the online application system or added to the application form as an attachment using this format).
5. For full-time Master’s degree studies: a copy of the acceptance or pre-acceptance letter issued by a Lithuanian higher education institution certifying that the candidate was admitted to or is studying in a full-time Master’s degree study programme, including the candidate’s name, surname, the study programme in which the candidate studies and its state code, and the candidate’s study period;
6. For foreigners of Lithuanian origin: applicants must submit a certificate or other document proving his/her Lithuanian origin, issued by the Lithuanian community of a respective country or other competent authority (such as an embassy or similar).
For the second selection round (deadline: 12th of JULY, 2019) – ONLY for those who successfully passed the first selection round:
1. A document certifying the completion of education at a higher education institution or adequate education (diploma and enclosure thereto) and its translation into Lithuanian or English. If the candidate has completed first-cycle studies but has not received a certificate (diploma and enclosure thereto), he/she can submit the certificate of a higher education institution based in a foreign country, specifying the study programme completed, courses or modules passed, their credits and assessments, and the assessment of the final examination or theme of the final project and its assessment. Its translation into Lithuanian or English should be attached.
2. In case a candidate has already finished one Master’s degree study programme in Lithuania or another country: a document certifying the completed education at a higher education institution or adequate education (diploma and enclosure thereto) and its translation into Lithuanian or English should be submitted.
3. A candidate may be asked to provide additional documentation.
Note: In case a candidate has already started his/her full-time Master degree studies in Lithuania, the Higher Education Institution is going to provide candidate’s (in addition to BA achievement) full-time Master degree study programme, courses or modules passed, and their credits and assessments during the first year of studies to the Education Exchanges Support Foundation.
Selection of the candidates:
All eligible and complete applications are assessed by experts. The final decision on granting support to candidates will be based on:
- Applicant’s motivation (30 %);
- The level of command of the language of instruction (20 %);
- Academic achievements (50 %):
- Candidates for full-time Master’s degree studies in Lithuania: 1st cycle academic achievements;
- Students of full-time Master’s degree studies in Lithuania: 1st cycle academic achievements and academic results of passed courses and modules during the 1st year of the full-time Master’s degree study programme;
- Holders of a Master’s degree obtained in Lithuania or another country: when making a decision, the submitted academic achievements of any graduated Master’s degree study programmes are also taken into consideration;
Priority will be given to candidates who are planning to or have already started their full-time Master degree in the Lithuanian language.
Priority will be given to candidates who are planning to study or are already studying:
- Physical sciences;
- Life sciences;
- Technological Sciences;
- Health sciences;
- Veterinary sciences;
- Education sciences;
After the first selection round candidates about the selection results will be informed by e-mail no later than the 1st of July 2019.
After the second selection round candidates about the selection results will be informed by e-mail no later than the 4th of August 2019.
- Please note that the application for a grant is a separate procedure, not having any influence on admission to full-time Master’s degree programmes at Lithuanian higher education institutions: we highly recommend you to apply for full-time Master’s degree, then afterwards – for the Lithuanian State scholarship.
- Applications with the enclosed documents must be submitted online in any of the following formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, PDF.
- All application documents must be submitted by the set deadline. Please note that after the deadline, no changes are possible. Incomplete applications or applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Kindly note that no other documents except for the listed enclosures will be considered.
- All application documents must be submitted in English or Lithuanian. No certified copies of the documents are required.
- Documents must be submitted only through the online application system. There is no requirement to send them by post, fax, or e-mail.
Більше інформації – тут