Тренінговий курс “Let’s make lasting, positive change for the common good”
Харківська НГО “Стелла” шукає трьох учасників тренінгового курсу. Тема заходу – використання активного дозвілля як освітнього методу під час молодіжних обмінів.
Дати: 27 червня – 6 липня 2016 року.
Місце: Lázně Bohdaneč, Чехія.
Дедлайн: 24 квітня.
Детальний опис англійською:
Young Leaders from Czech Republic plans to organize a KA1 Mobility for Youth Workers, for a group of 30 youth workers, facilitators and trainers, coming from 10 countries and 10 partner organizations, 5 countries and 5 partners from the European Union and 5 countries and 5 partners from Eastern Europe & Caucasus, (10 countries in total). The training course will imply 9 working days, starting 27 June – 6 July 2016. The main aim of our project is to bring together people who are interested in using outdoor activities as methods for learning in youth exchanges and help them understand better the educational approach of active methods. One of the main goals is to encourage the youth workers to develop and diversify their training and facilitating skills in an open space environment.
The more specific objectives of the Training are:
- To ensure a safe learning environment for the participants, in order to inform them about the need to encourage and provide opportunities for outdoor learning.
- To have an experiential case study by developing outdoor learning circles with children, activities that can be thoroughly studied and analyzed for further development of the experiential learning
- To create a clear feedback and mutual support between the youth workers, who would be interested and motivated to develop a range of organized activities that could take place in a variety of ways in predominantly outdoor environments.
- To ensure a transparent resource and knowledge transfer with the partner organization, so that they could carry one similar projects by implementing all the knowledge gained within this project.
The background of the participants:
- Youth workers, leaders, trainers, multipliers
- High motivation
- From 18-35 years
- Gender balance among national groups will strictly be required
- English will be the working language. Participants must have sufficient understanding of English.
We remember you that to obtain the travel reimbursement of real cost of travel till the established amount calculated with Erasmus rule of DISTANCE CALCULATOR (only tickets of apex or touristic flight, second class train or bus) Each participant must give use:
- original invoice (with stamp of travel agency that confirm the payment done)
- original tickets of flight and train or bus
- original boarding cards
Visa cost will be reimbursed.
Yearly membership fee – 20 euro
If you are interested please send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
The deadline is 24th April.