Міжуніверситетська літня школа з прав людини
9-13 липня 2018 року у місті Одесі буде проведено Четверту міжуніверситетську літню школу з прав людини.
Дедлайн – 1 травня.
Детальний опис англійською:
Apply today! Don’t let this unique opportunity slip by! This year the Annual Inter-University School on Human Rights will focus on the right to a fair trial and will immerse you in an insightful and enriching curriculum featuring:
- five-day intensive academic training on challenges to the human rights protection, guarantees of the right
- to a fair trial in line with the ECHR, legislative gaps and deficiencies of national practices, recent case-law of the ECtHR
- hands-on workshops by outstanding trainers and renowned human rights think tanks
- moot court competition
- case studies
- thrill of the opportunity to absorb new influences, meet like-minded people from around the OSCE region
- broad spectrum of intellectually engaging activities and vibrant social programme
Application and entry requirements:
- be enrolled in a master’s or in the final year of a bachelor’s programme in Law/Human Rights/International Relations; or within one year after graduation from respective bachelor’s or master’s programmes
- have excellent command of English
- complete this online application
Watch here what our alumni have to say about their experience at the Annual Inter-University School on Human Rights
NOTE: Successful candidates will be informed about admission before 30 May 2018.
For questions, please contact Roksolana Melnyk at Roksolana.Melnyk@osce.org