Стажування в сфері Human Resources
Українські студенти і випускники з дипломом щонайменше бакалавра можуть подавати заявки на програму стажування в міжнародній консалтинговій фірмі “Boyden”. Стажування на повну або часткову зайнятість, з можливістю кар’єрного росту.
Детальний опис англійською:
Boyden was founded in 1946 as the very first executive search firm in the world to connect the best people with the best companies, so that together they can achieve exceptional results. The network of over 70 offices now spans more than 40 countries, making Boyden one of the largest search firms in the world. Boyden is continuously ranked among the top 5 global executive search firms. We established the executive search industry and continue to lead it by setting and demonstrating the highest standards, promoting mutual candor and trust with our clients.
Due to the launch of a new office in Ukraine, a number of vacancies are available.
SUPER-TRAINEE (Internship at an International Consulting Company)
- At least a 4-year university student or a recent graduate willing to pursue an international career
- With education or living abroad experience
- Smart and high-potential, a fast learner
- Natural rapport-building ability
- Self-motivation, excellent time management skills and an ability to work well in a team
Key tasks and priorities:
- Use your excellent research skills to work with data
- In the shortest period possible master the executive search software and learn to use it in a most effective manner
- Develop deep understanding of executive search process to form a basis for future development in recruiting and executive search
- Use your fluent English to communicate with international colleagues and clients
- Work with the team and together achieve results
- Career start and professional development in a leading international company
- Coaching and guidance
- Being part of an experienced team
- Competitive remuneration
- 2 year long program on a full-time or part-time basis
Подати заявку можна тут: http://rabota.ua/company4680726/vacancy6443340