Короткотерміновий ЄВС-проект у Туреччині
Місце: Газіантеп, Туреччина
Період: 2 місяці
- Квитки на транспорт,що не перевищують ліміт 275 євро
- Кишенькові грощі
- проживання в приватній кімнаті
- локальна сім-карта
- курси турецької мови (4 години на тиждень)
Gaziantep is a province in south-central Turkey with nearly 2 millions of inhabitants. Hundreds of EVS volunteers were in service in Gaziantep from different organisations and many are still in. Gaziantep is the food capital of Turkey, it has more than 700 meals which are totally unique for this city. City of Gaziantep is an original anatolian city with unique culture and traditions which differentiates it from known cities of Turkey (Ankara, İstanbul). City has 3 universities currently and there are considerable amount of university students and their community. Apart from being conservative city Gaziantep also includes many youngsters with different life styles. Adaptation to the city might be a challange for a volunteer from less densely populated regions, since city is dinamic and crowded. From experiments adaptation is managed within some weeks easily without problems
- To reduce discrimination and raise voluntarism awareness in local community by performing a multinational project for orphans and children-teenagers living in difficult geographies rural areas and neglected areas.
- To give a framework for personal development and intercultural learning-by working and living within a team of different EVS volunteers
- To give the volunteers a chance of initiative, creativity, and taking responsibilities in a multinational team
- To learn to live together with other volunteers in the same apartment, with respect and tolerance towards the others and responsibility and autonomy for the common duties (cleaning, cooking etc.)
- To get new personal skills (art, language, organisation etc…)
- Swimming courses with Professional trainers of the national level;
- English lessons for children in the kindergarten with inclusive education.
- In addition, we highly encourage and support own initiatives of the volunteers so they are free to develop own activities and project if they want!
Надсилайте мотиваційні листи разом із резюме на firstname.lastname@example.org з темою «short-term EVS Turkey». В листі вкажіть період проекту, що вам підходить найбільш. Дедлайн – 12 січня 2017 року.