ЄВС-проект в Іспанії
Більше інформації англійською мовою надано нижче.
Dates: 01/10/2017 – 31/07/2018
Place: Santiago de Compostela, Spain
The main objective is to promote among young Europeans knowledge and relationship with other different cultures living within a framework of coexistence, Europe. To promote awareness of Europe, and the programs offered for youth, among young people in Santiago de Compostela and Galicia.
Finally, we find it very rewarding to know different ways of working from the sociocultural animation in different countries of Europe.
- To implement cultural, innovative and quality activities for citizens
- To introduce, through cultural activities, in children values such as solidarity, tolerance, gender equality, citizenship, multiculturalism, European awareness…
- To promote citizen participation of youth, in general, and their European citizenship, in particular
- To develop solidarity and promote tolerance among young people
- To facilitate learning and/or development of other languages
- To promote mutual understanding between young from different countries.
The tasks to develop by the volunteer will be:
- To collaborate with the staff in the programming and evaluation tasks of the activities
- To assist in the maintenance, animation and dynamization of playroom, library and/or computer room To collaborate carrying out other center activities: crafts, dance, excursions…
- To collaborate in the special activities of CSC: Magosto, Halloween, Christmas, carnivals,…
- To collaborate developing intercultural activities in CSC, sharing their own culture and traditions
- To collaborate in the campaigns of diffusion about Erasmus+ Programme and EVS.
We are looking for young volunteers with interest and motivation in cultural activities and leasure time with children, teenagers and adults.
We are looking for youngsters with capabilities of comunication, social skills, enthusiasts, creatives, with initiative and values and ideals about solidarity and europena identity.
We value highly the desire and the motivation to participate in this experience.
Finally we pay special attention in the work of the sending organisation, because we think that this is an essential part, and that all the partners must be involved in the project.
The project is funded by the Erasmus+ Program. All expenses for visa, insurance, accommodation, food and international travel costs are fully covered.
The ETL Don Bosco has a rented flat for volunteers. The apartment has everything they need to live: washing machine, fridge, iron, heating, blankets… The property is managed from the ETL Don Bosco, which will be responsible for paying all expenses: rent, electricity, water, gas…
In case of need another extra accommodation we will search for a rented apartment with similar characteristics.
The volunteer will receive a monthly transfer(at the beginning) to manage the meals
The volunteer will receive a bus card to manage the local transport.
The partcipant will have Spanish lessons according to his/her level and also he/she will be registered in the Online Language Platform.
If you are interested, fill in our application form(copy-paste the link):http://cxdonbosco.org/…/
Please collect all the necessary information (details from your sending organisation are mandatory too) before fill this application form.
Information about your sending organization:
NAME OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – KHARKIV NON-GOVERNMENTAL ASSOCIATION FOR ACTIVE YOUTH “STELLA”
ADDRESS OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – Lugovska 7/1
POSTAL CODE OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – 61029
CITY OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – Kharkiv
COUNTRY OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – Ukraine
HEI-REF OF THE SENDING ORGANISATION – 2015-1-PL01-KA110-017829
PIC NUMBER – 947609200
PHONE NUMBER OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – +380977156420
CONTACT PERSON OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – Tomenko Iryna
E-MAIL OF THE SENDING ORGANIZATION – email@example.com