ЄВС-проект в Іспанії
Харківська НГО “Стелла” шукає волонтера на довготерміновий ЄВС–проект в Іспанії. Дедлайн вже скоро – 5 квітня 2017.
Більше інформації англійською мовою надано нижче.
Place: Pamplona, Spain
Deadline: 05 April 2017
Education for development and social transformation.
SETEM Navarra-Nafarroa is a development and a volunteer-based NGO. SETEM is an organization whose goal is to raise awareness in our society about North-South inequalities, to report their causes and promote social, individual and collective changes, to achieve a fairer and more solidary world. Fields of action are:
- Awareness and training through courses, trips, workshops, publications and campaigns.
- The promotion of alternatives, mainly Fair Trade, Ethical Finance and Solidarity Economy through campaigns, specialized programs and by selling Fair Trade products.
- Solidarity with organizations of “countries of the South” through exchanges and cooperation.
The main idea is to integrate young volunteers in our day to day activities of the organization. We are also opened to new proposals by volunteers, if it fits with the objectives of the organization and the volunteer is interested in developing it.
SETEM has experience in working with European organizations as we are involved through SETEM Federation in several campaigns and European networks such as the Clean Clothes Campaign (Clean Clothes Campaignwww.cleanclothes.org) and Ethics Finance campaign (Bank Network Trackwww.banktrack.org). They also promote the solidarity-based economy working through the Alternative and Solidarity-based Economy network (REAS, articulated with other solidarity economy movement in Europe).
Main proposal is:
- Accompany and support the day to day activities of awareness about Fair Trade.
- Accompany and support the day to day activities in relation to the Clean Clothes Campaign and Responsible Consumption, especially in the area of clothing.
- Accompany and support the day to day activities of the Campaign Ethical finance.
- Accompany and support the daily activities related to the promotion of the Solidarity Economy.
More concretely, activities the volunteers could be involved with and the activities the volunteers and the organization can create:
- Participate in meetings of the Fair Trade Consortium, formed by a group of six organizations working Fairtrade in the city and organizing the World Fair Trade Day celebration.
- Participate in workshops and lectures in awareness on solidarity economy, responsible consumption and fair trade for the general public.
- Participate in the work of management, supporting the Fair Trade shop and stalls in the fairs.
- Participation in the promotion of the Fair trade coffee in the catering establishments of the city. Activities in which you can:
- Create Street actions with other young people involved.
- Participate in innovative proposals to promote Fairtrade in SETEM’s store and in the city itself. As creating windows display for the Fair Trade shop, etc.
- Once the volunteer knows the reality of the organization could make his or her project according to their knowledge, training profile, skills, etc.. Within the framework of the project itself and according to EVS.
People with concerns and interested in International Cooperation, Solidarity Economy and Fair Trade Responsible Consumption, Ethical Finance, the awareness campaigns and reporting on the causes of inequality between North and South.
Active people with initiative who believe in building a different social model and willing to work for social transformation.
Critical and reflective people, claiming fairer and more respectful models of the rights and identity of the “people of the south”. It is not required any particular skill but a responsible attitude, open mind and motivation for the day-to-day development activities.
The project is funded by the Erasmus+ Program. All expenses for visa, insurance, accommodation, food and international travel costs are fully covered. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
If you want to apply for this project please send your CV and motivation letter to voluntariadosetemnavarra@
In the subject of your e-mail you should indicate “EVS in Spain. SETEM “.
In your letter, please indicate that your sending organization is Kharkiv non-governmental association for active youth “Stella” with EI accreditation number – 2015-1-PL-01-KA110-017829.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. The deadline for applications is 05.04.2017.