ЄВС-проект у Іспанії
Завдання волонтера – допомагати організації з пропагуванням програми Еразмус+ та координування власного проекту за підтримки організації.
Дедлайн – 15 грудня.
Детальний опис англійською:
Vacancy for the “Turn on youth participation” in Mille Cunti organization
Place: Ciudad Real, Spain
Dates: September 2017 – August 2018
Duration: 1 year
Expenses: international travel, insurance, visa costs, accommodation, money for food and pocket money and provided by the grant of the European Commission.
About Mille Cunti
Mille Cunti is an association created in 2014. Its founders and volunteers are young people who have joined or are still participating in European mobility programs, such as the European Voluntary Service, exchanges, seminars or Erasmus, within programs Youth in Action and Erasmus+.
We are passionate about languages; most of us speak three languages at least including our mother tongue, as we have always been interested in multiculturalism and being part of this world of opportunities offered to young people by the European Union. We also love photography, drawing and volunteering. That’s the reason why we decided to create this organization. Our main objective is to promote youth participation and to generate interest in those issues, and also provide people the opportunity to know and join youth programs, both European and local.
For these reasons we are working in our province in several projects in the fields of culture (books exchange and photographic exhibitions, for instance) and youth (animation activities, lectures, recreational and educational activities, among others) in order to encourage local participation of young people and spread the European spirit. To achieve this goal we collaborate with public and private institutions in our region, such as local town halls, hospitals, library networks and education institutions, secondary schools or universities.
What volunteers will do?
- Help the organization with the implementation of youth participation strategy inside high schools.
- Help the organization with the promotion of Erasmus + program trough workshops and presentations in high schools, universities and youth centers of Ciudad Real province.
- Help the organization to promote local and international volunteering.
- Run your own project with the organization support.
- Support the organization with the project promotion.
- The volunteer has to be strongly committed for the whole 12 months.
- Be highly motivated to work with young people.
- Has to be active, responsible and open mind.
- Has to have the ability to adapt and to be flexible
1 . You need to send your CV and a motivation letter for
the project in English or Spanish to email@example.com
2. Selected applicant will be invited for online skype interview.
In your e-mail, please do not forget to mention that you are applying behalf of Kharkiv non-governmental association for active youth “Stella” with EI reference number – 2015-1-PL-01-KA110-017829.