ЄВС-проект у Польщі
НГО “Стелла” шукає учасника для довготермінового ЄВС-проекту в сфері культури та мистецтва.
Детальний опис англійською:
Dates: 01/10/2017 – 30/09/2018
Theatre Brama Goleniow is looking for an EVS volunteer who can start working on a project from 1st of October 2017. The project will take place in the city of Goleniow and will last till 30th of September 2017. We are currently looking for volunteers (young adults between the ages of 18-30) who are interested in doing a year of volunteer service in the field of Art & Culture. The project will assist the volunteer by introducing them to the possibilities of working with an alternative theatre and educational association – including planning and administrative work, researching, developing and creating performances, organizing events and festivals, promotion, technical assistance, teaching and performing. Theatre Brama travels frequently to perform in festivals and teach workshops.
An ideal volunteer to our organization must have a flexible schedule and enjoy traveling. We’re looking for people who are sociable, don’t mind spending a lot of time in a group, people who have their own initiative, interests and desires to develop themselves.
Please be sure to tell us:
- if you have any previous experience with performance
- if you have any experience with cultural – social work
- if you dance, sing or play musical instruments
- if you design costumes or sets
- if you have previous teaching experience
- if you have previous experience making/editing film or taking photos
- if you have any skills regarding arts management/organizing events, festivals
- please list any experience that will make you a good candidate for the project (for instance: prop, stage and costumes design, sewing, walking on stilts, acrobatics and so on).
The project is funded by the Erasmus+ Program. All expenses for visa, insurance, accommodation, food and international travel costs are fully covered. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
Interested candidates should send a CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org till 18 June.