ЄВС-проект у Падуї
Спливає дедлайн подачі заявок на ЄВС-проект в Італії. Серед завдань волонтера будуть такі – підтримувати роботу інформаційного офісу, давати уроки своєї рідної мови, імплементація проектів мобільності, робота з літніми людьми.
Дедлайн – 16 грудня.
Детальний опис англійською:
Expenses: international travel, insurance, visa costs, accommodation, money for food and pocket money and provided by the grant of the European Commission.
- informative front office
- cultural events organisation
- linguistic tandem learning with young Italians or mother tongue foreigners
- participation to the implementation of mobility projects
- testimonies about the voluntary service during meetings with student delegations in schools or universities
- Recreational and animation activities with elderlies
- After school activities for underage people
- informative front-office during afternoons (counselling in the research of work and formative opportunities, computer support)
- intercultural evening to introduce the volunteer’s country of origin
All the activity premises are situated in spaces regularly served by public means of transportation and easily reachable also with own resources. In order to allow volunteers to be more independent and quick in transferring from one place to another, they are normally assigned a bicycle.
Volunteers who have relational attitudes toward children and elderlies, and who are open to meet and co-operate with youth, will be particularly valued.
We suggest a basic knowledge of the Italian language.
We will positively value the following attitudes:
- predisposition to human interpersonal relationship;
- good motivation to the project themes and proactivity;
- interest in the projects developed by the distinct areas of engagement;
- adaptation skills and capacity to manage the work schedule and tasks.