Терміновий відбір волонтера на ЄВС-проект у Чеській Республіці
Робота волонтера полягатиме у викладанні англійської для молоді з сільських районів, організації заходів для пропагування солідарності та толерантності, розвитку навичок критичного мислення, а також інших обов’язків.
Дедлайн – 15 грудня.
Детальний опис англійською:
This project is implemented by our Czech partners, where our current EVS volunteer Anastasiia is doing her service. They are very happy and satisfied with her performance therefore, they offered another EVS position for our Ukrainian volunteer in 2017 – 2018.
Place: Česká Lípa, Czech Republic
Dates: 1 November 2017 – 30 October 2018
Duration: 1 year
Expenses: international travel, insurance, visa costs, accommodation, money for food and pocket money and provided by the grant of the European Commission.
More information about the project:
Would you like to spend one year in the small town of Česká Lípa having almost 40 thousand inhabitants and in nearby villages meeting children and youth and developing their and so your competences and skills?
One hour distance from Prague, surrounded by beautiful hilly countryside, only 30km from German and Polish border, our organisation and mentors will be very happy to host you and guide you throughout the whole project to serve your better future!
EVS project´s objectives:
- Develop competences and skills of EVS volunteers in non-formal education English, global/multicultural education and career guidance tools for the benefits of disadvantged youth and youth in rural areas via cross-sectoral cooperation with formal education institutions and via cross-sectoral cooperation with local employers
- Develop skills and competences in English among disadavatged youth and youth in rural areas, raise multicultural awareness, promote solidarity and tolerance, develop critical thinking, enhance inner understanding and therefore enhance employability and/or right choice of future studies
- Promote EU values and EU citizenship, promote active citizenship and volunteering, raise awareness of Erasmus+ programme among youngsters with disadadvatages and in rural areas and wide public
- Develop comptences and skills of involved youth workers including cooperating teachers from formal education institutions
EVS project´s activities:
- Running regular workshops in English at primary and secondary schools in classes with disadavtanged youth and in rural areas developing competences in English, global and multicultural education (within English classes and civic society lessons) and carrer guidance
- Organising Info Days at primary and secondary schools, especially in rural areas, promoting EU values and citizenhips, Erasmus+ programme
- Running afternoon multicultural and language clubs for children from wide public in English
- Organising and participating in career events for Youth
- Running internactive workshops in English for youth workers including teachers and people interested in global/multicultural issues
- Organising PR events and sharing regularly outcomes of the project among wide public via various PR channels
The project aims at solving the poor language competences of disadavatged youngsters and youngsters in rural areas, high intolerance and xenophobia among these, lack of multicultural understanding, poor EU awareness and absence of career guidance activities.
Next, the project aims at solving a challenge of developing competences andskills in the area of non formal education of youth of involved disadvantaged EVS volunteers.
Further, the project aims at raising awareness of multiculturality and language diversity among youth from wide public and wide public generally.
The project also aims at solving the lack of opportunities for local youth
workers including teachers to engage in international cooperation, actively use different langaages, meet in real people from different cultures and so develop own comptences and skills to serve the best to local youth within the Framework of global and multicultural education.
If you are interested in this position, you have to:
1. Film a short only 30-seconds video about yourself
2. Fill in the questionnaire (attached)
And send these documents both to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com (the name of the contact Czech person is – Pavel Žáček) with the subject: “EVS Fair”. The pre-selection will take place by the 21st of December. In case you your application is successful, you will be invited for a skype interview between 21 and 28 of December. The final selection will be done by the end of December.