Конкурс есеїв для участі в Галленському симпозіумі
Молоді лідери запрошуються до участі в конкурсі есеїв, за підсумками якого переможець візьме участь у симпозіумі в м. Санкт-Галлен, Швейцарія.
Дедлайн – 1 лютого.
Детальний опис англійською:
Compete for the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award and qualify for participation as a «Leader of Tomorrow» in the world’s premier opportunity for intergenerational debates: The St. Gallen Symposium.
- Join the debate with 600 top global leaders and decision makers
- Share your thoughts, ideas and visions with the global elite
- Expenses for travel, board and lodging covered, travel service provided
- Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds
- Celebrate the symposium’s 30th competition since 1989
- CHF 30,000.– prize money shared by the three winners
- Small and intimate gatherings with world leaders, exclusively for the Leaders of Tomorrow
- Broad media coverage
- Become member of a truly unique and strong global community
Qualify with an excellent essay.
We expect a professional, creative and thought-provoking essay. Be bold, unconventional, and distinctive on the following competition question:
Robots are coming for your job. How do you augment yourself to stay economically relevant?
Author Yuval Noah Harari claims that the rapid progress of artificial intelligence technology will render the human species economically useless within decades. Imagine a world in which humans fight back, harnessing AI and other technologies to stay economically indispensable – and, ultimately, competitive against the computers. Describe the job you aspire to in the future, how it will potentially be influenced by AI, and how you would augment yourself technologically if necessary to prevail in your chosen career.
To be eligible, you must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a graduate or postgraduate program (master level or higher) in any field of study at a regular university
- Born in 1988 or later
Make sure you can provide the following documents:
- Copy of passport or other identification (in English for non-Roman languages)
- Confirmation of matriculation/enrolment from your university which proves your enrollment in a graduate/postgraduate level programme as of 1 February 2018 (download sample document here)
- Your contribution file with no indication of your name in the file name, the file metadata or the file itself
Критерії есе та спосіб подачі – у джерелі: http://www.symposium.org/competition