Тренінгова програма з міжнародних відносин та європейської інтеграції
Молоді дипломати та службовці запрошуються до участі у тренінговій програмі від Естонської школи дипломатії.
Дати: 12 вересня 2016 року – 31 травня 2017 року.
Місце: Таллінн, Естонія.
Дедлайн: 31 травня.
Детальний опис англійською:
In the academic year 2016/2017 Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, offers scholarships for young diplomats and civil servants to participate in the training program International Relations and European Integration taking place at the Estonian School of Diplomacy in Tallinn, from September 12, 2016 until May 31, 2017.
Eligible countries for appplying to the scholarship:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Egypt, Georgia, India, Iran; Nepal, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Morocco, Ukraine, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Tunisia.
- Training course International Relations and European Integration with the value of 60 ECTS Credit Points starts on 12 September 2016 and ends on 31 May 2017;
- Successful students will receive the ESD Diploma and Academic Record;
- Students from Estonia and from other countries study together. Language of instruction is English;
- Lecturers come from Estonia, other EU Member States, Norway, Sweden, and Finland;
- Detailed curriculum for 2016/2017 will be made available at ESD website from 1 April 2016;
- The training course includes three thematic modules:
- tuition fee;
- monthly allowance (450 EUR);
- accommodation in Tallinn (incl. utilities and internet connection);
- health insurance in Estonia during the studies;
- cost of Schengen visa and Estonian residence permit;
- scholarship does NOT cover the costs of travel to and from Tallinn.
The person applying for the scholarship:
- holds the citizenship of:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Egypt, Georgia, India, Iran; Nepal, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Morocco, Ukraine, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Tunisia;
- is not older than 35 years (when applying);
- has very good command of English (speaking, reading, writing skills are required on the level of advanced);
- is currently employed by the foreign or civil service of the above listed countries and has been employed there at least one year;
- is highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines. Priority will be given for the candidates strongly motivated to continue their professional careers within the service of their respective country/territory;
- is hard working, co-operative and ready for cross-cultural study environment.
The applicant should present:
- ESD application form (downloadable HERE);
- CV in English;
- Motivation letter (1 page/300-400 words, explaining the reasons for applying, previous experience and how the studies will benefit the student’s future development);
copies of university transcript in (unofficial) English translation, i.e. diploma of higher education and academic record;
- copy of (international) passport;
- 1 passport-sized photograph (to be added to the application form);
- academic essay (1,300-1,500 words with references) to be written on one of the chosen topics below:
- My three visions on future US foreign policy
2. Europe without the European Union
3. After Sykes-Picot’: a new international settlement for the Middle East
4. Que vadis Eastern Partnership?
5. China and India: the extent of Asian international influence