Літня школа з енергетики
Студенти можуть подаватися на літню школу з енергетики, яка пвідубватиметься на факультеті електричної, механічної інженерії та військово-морської архітектури університету Спліта, Хорватія.
Дати:25 серпня – 1 вересня 2018 року.
Дедлайн – 31 березня.
Детальний опис англійською:
Building on the 2016 and 2017 syllabus, the 2018 Summer School focuses on energy sectors in transition, in particular in South Eastern and Eastern Europe. The program will also take into account the broader geographical context in Europe and possibly beyond and will go beyond a mere training programme for energy-related topics. It will allow participants to understand the energy sectors in their full complexity and provide them a platform for exchange and contribution to shaping the sectors’ future.
The 2018 Summer School will cover
- political as well as,
- technical aspects
of the energy supply chain. It will include both theoretical elements and practical training through case studies and mock cases. The best student and best group work will receive an award.
The Energy Community Summer School programme offers a combination of course work, guest lectures and social / cultural activities. During the training, participants will attend lectures taught by high-level scholars from academia as well as experts and practitioners from leading energy companies etc.
- Postgraduate students (masters or PhD students),
- Researchers from all disciplines,
- Young professionals from governmental institutions (ministries, authorities and agencies) or energy companies,
- Think tanks,
- NGOs, etc.
To be considered for admission, applicants must be:
- 35 years of age or younger (applicant should at most turn 35 years old by the end of the Summer School week),
- Fluent in written and spoken English,
- A citizen of one of the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo*, Latvia, Lithuania, FYR of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Turkey.