Молодіжний обмін “21st Century Art”
Потрібен тім-лідер, бажано з відкритою британською візою на період проекту.
Підготовчий візит: 10th September – 13th September; Lewes (South Downs)
Молодіжний обмін: 10th November – Depart 19th November; Lewes (South Downs)
Дедлайн – 27 липня.
The use of creative arts is a proven way to promote wellbeing and fundamentally employability skills. Grassroots’ Art will give participants space to not only develop their artistic value but also create positive thinking and boosting self-esteem, all will improve emotional wellbeing. This project will create accessibility and inclusion through art, leading to good mental health and wellbeing.
All to bring about behaviour change to the participants. This project has a core focus to engage young people in positive activity, through the youth exchange. These young people will be marginalised and often feel disenfranchised within their community.
There has also been an ever-growing body of academic literature attesting to the blurring of boundaries between audience and spectator, professional and amateur arts and continuing debates as to the role of the artist, authorship and to the nature and future of what is termed ‘art’ today.
To stimulate the creative mindset of all young people so they can feel confident in communicating and
socialising with others in their community. Engage marginalised participants with limited
opportunities to understand the 21st Century Art in the world today in which they live in.
Through this goal the participants will typically demonstrate:
- Not feeling motivated or aspiration and Low self-awareness and self-knowledge
- Loss of value, identity and self-esteem
- Low confidence in potential and social abilities
- Low employability perspectives and no sense of moral obligation
- Those with special educational needs and from minority groups
Young people to share cultural experiences and broader knowledge of their communities with each
other and identify common interest and a purpose.
- To give participants the opportunity to reflect upon and explore their sense of self-worth
- To create an ‘expectation-free zone’ so that participants can increase or regain their self – confidence
- To give participants an opportunity to understand opportunities beyond their home environments
- To give participants the chance to gain core skills for future employability opportunities. To achieve
these objectives youth exchange mobility is planned in the UK.
Youth exchange participant will be young people that are marginalised and facing challenges to be
motivated to be positive about their future. The selection process will aim to maintain a sound gender
balance and diversity. However, all participants will be assessed for their suitability on current
medical conditions • Participants are ready to travel and engage in an intercultural experience.
This Youth Exchange Food and accommodation are covered by the project due to the co-
sponsorship by the Erasmus+ maximum 360 EUR allocated funds for your travel
(flights, train tickets, shuttle buses etc).